Saturday 9 August 2014

THE BEST OF 2013...IN 2014.



I'm that much of a hipster (does the term still mean anything?) that I am posting my BEST OF 2013 list half way through 2014. Thanks to my twin Milena Glavonic for finally forcing me to do it…I think this will start a tradition: reviewing the year once half of the next one has passed has left me far more clearheaded. Enjoy.



THE CRITERIA



I’ve chosen the best 3 albums of 2013. They are followed  by the other albums I’ve found really good (The Rest)– making a grand total of 15. The albums were chosen by weighing in the objective quality of the songs/songwriting with how much playtime the album has spent on my playlists. Albums that have less than 4 really good songs per album didn’t even qualify.

Click on any of these to expand the list: 


No comments:

Post a Comment